top of page


Need help understanding your insurance information?

We currently accept both HSA and FSA cards at our office. You must call and check the ‘conditions of use’ for your plan. Some plans require a prescription for treatment from your doctor as well as a diagnosis. We are happy to provide medical receipts based on this information, for your insurance.

We cannot accept other forms of insurance, but we are happy to provide a medical receipt for you to submit on your own. To find out if you have coverage, call your carrier and ask if you have ‘manual therapy coverage provide by a massage therapist’, some plans may have coverage, but it requires you to go to a physical therapist or doctor.

New Client Intake Form
Pediatric Massage Form
Fertility Massage Form
Doctor Release Form
Pediatric Special Clients, Post-surgery clients and cancer survivors, we recommend have your doctor sign the release form and give it back to us.
Insurance Form
If you need to bill insurance, please let your healthcare provider fill out the prescription form and we will provide you the medical receipts, then you can submit to your insurance.
Other Forms
bottom of page